Friday, April 12, 2013

The Maghreb



By Enrique Pacheco


Morocco is a country that awakens in the photographer a desire for adventure.
From the green mountains of the northern Rif to the arid and warm desert of Erg Chebbi, Morocco offers endless opportunities to get those fantastic images that we have always dreamed of.
This trip to Morocco was certainly one of the most rewarding and enriching I have done so far, both for traveling alone and for the magnificent results that I have achieved. I have to say that I was very lucky with the weather and the people who kindly helped me throughout my stay.
And it was also very important the formidable equipment I have used: DSLR Sony A99 and Sony FS700, lent by Sony Spain, and Xlidercam-M, lent by kietacam.com. Therefore I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Javier Agueda, Jose Hernandez and Belen Arronte.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the most effective Wordpress plugins to attract one of the most
relevant traffic and maximize website sales?


my blog post: Paginasamarillas-atl.com