Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Night Her Blackest Sable Wore



The Night her blackest Sable wore,
And gloomy were the Skies;
And glitt'ring Stars there were no more,
Than those in Stella's Eyes:
When at her Father's Gate I knock'd,
Where I had often been,
And Shrowded only with her Smock,
The Fair one let me in.

Fast lock'd within her close Embrace,
She trembling lay asham'd;
Her swelling Breast, and glowing Face,
And every touch inflam'd:
My eager Passion I obey'd,
Resolv'd the Fort to win;
And her fond Heart was soon betray'd,
To yield and let me in.

Then! then! beyond expressing,
Immortal was the Joy;
I knew no greater blessing,
So great a god was I:
And she transported with delight.
Oft pray'd me come again;
And kindly vow'd that every Night,
She'd rise and let me in.

By T. Durfey
(1682)

Photographer: Leon Photo
Portfolio: Model Mayhem
Model: Barbara Millicent Robert
Photo via: Pinterest

No comments: