Monday, October 25, 2010

'Operation Dark Heart' and The 9/11 Cover Up

Courtesy Of "Fox News"

Judge Napolitano's Ground-breaking interview with Lt. Col, Anthony Shaffer and Former CIA Intelligence officer, Michael Scheuer. -- Shaffer's book, "Operation Dark Heart" was essentially "censored" by the Pentagon in order that some classified details could be "redacted".

Operation Dark Heart exposes the good and bad of combat operations the U.S. Government does not want uncovered.   Dark Heart highlights how a committed and innovative small group of experts can produce results despite operating in an often dis-functional system. The account given by Tony Shaffer of how things worked in Afghanistan and in Washington give a whole new insight to the soldiers doing the fighting and a top heavy bureaucracy that impedes mission execution on the ground and consequently hinders overall mission effectiveness. More

2 comments:

Mark said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://freethoughtmanifesto.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://the-american-history.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

CavalierZee said...

Hi Alfred, Thank you so much for liking my blog and being a regular reader.

I'd be honored to add your "American History" blog to my list.

Thank you.