Tuesday, October 13, 2009

5 Saeqeh Fighter Jets Delivered To Iran's Air Force

10 October 2009
Courtesy Of Payvand News

TEHRAN, Oct. 10 (Mehr News Agency) – Five domestically-made fighter jets dubbed Saeqeh, which means lightning, have been delivered to the country's Air Force fleet.

The fighter jets were tested during an air maneuver in Shahinshahr, Isfahan Province, on Saturday at the presence of the Army commander, defense minister, Air Force chief and a number of other Air Force commanders.

Saeqeh is a second generation of the Iranian Azarakhsh fighter. Saeqeh fighter planes tested successfully on September 20, 2007. Like the first generation it appears to be based on the U.S. F-5E.

The Saeqeh is a joint product of the Air Force and the Ministry of Defense.

... Payvand News - 10/10/09 ... --


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My webpage - registry cleaners