Thursday, October 05, 2006


"My Name Is Supa Dubya & I'm Insane"
*************************************************

[Contains Explicit Lyrics]

Courtesy Of: YouTube.com
Added: December 03, 2006
RunTime: 04:51


This powerful and thought-provoking rap video contains a scathing indictment of the thugs who run our country. It was originally released in October 2004.


All the accusations are absolutely Justified and true, and have been proven to be correct by recent historical events, which the Bush Regime couldn't hide any longer.


A new age dawned
Rising from the ashes of the innocent
My dead versus your dead
Let's see who can get more militant
Blood for blood, pound for pound,
An eye for an eye,
My tribal god has told me
That I must murder or die

You kill ten of mine,
I must kill ten thousand of yours
Preemptively decapitating
All those who dare to oppose
Shoot the motherf**kers now,
And ask questions much later
Terrorist, freedom fighter,
Innocent bystander, instigator

It don't matter, your ass is brown,
You got a towel on top of your head
You pray to a foreign god,
You pray to mine, or I'll shoot you dead
Patriots, Sidewinders, M-1's and F-16's
The most beautiful display of destruction
Mankind has ever seen

I'm not an invader,
I came here to liberate your people
I'm carpet bombing your Mosques,
So I can build my Church Steeples
Yeah, freedom and democracy,
Baseball and apple pie
Buy and consume,
Or go bye, bye, bye

Now who the f**k do you think you are
To go against my Manifest Destiny?
I got a mandate from my god
To smite all of my enemies
Look at me the wrong way
And I'll put your ass on my sh*t list
What? You want some of this b*tch?
I'll take you for a ride,
With no witness

What would Jesus do?
F**k that, you know it's Just a front
To appease the Bible thumpers,
While I do what the f**k I want

Propagatin propaganda,
Live in fear and I'll protect ya
I'll raise the terror alert
And you know I'm gonna check ya

What books do you read? Who do you talk to?
Where you goin? What's your habit?
Gimme all your information right now,
What's your number? I gotta have it
Big brother ain't got sh*t on me,
I got eyes in the back of your brain
My name is Supa Dubya
And I've come to bring you the pain

The usurping bastard child
Of an archaic plutocratic system
What's my f**kin name...?!
If it was something else
You'd have missed him
Playing games with poppy's cash
Let's bankrupt the company
Make bank on the options
F**k the pension plan, f**k Aunt Millie,
Neck deep in corruption

Power to the people,
No the power belongs to the white man
In white collars
Gathering every single day
To worhip in the temple of the dollar
Mr. Greenspan, Mr. Greespan,
Tell me which way the wind blows
And why are all these people
Jumping out of their f**kin windows?

Why are all these mothers crying
For children that won't return
Their blood spilling in the desert
While the City of Baghdad burns
The black blood that feeds the empire
Must never stop flowing
No price is to high
We must keep Shocking and Awing

It's the Project for the New American Century,
The New World Order
An empire disguised as democracy,
Prostituted and distorted
You think this sh*t started
The day the Towers came falling down?
No, it's an old idea
We've been munching on and kicking around

We've been waiting to scratch that itch
For a long time in Mesopotamia
Even though we all know
The hijackers were mostly Saudi Arabian
Pay no mind to the lies,
The shell games and deception
We're here to fight for your freedom,
We're only here for your protection

I don't remember Guadal Canal,
Antietam, Normandy or the Mekong
I'm sending you and your neighbor's kid to die
Like I'm on Playstation Ghost Recon
Playin like I'm a top gun,
Mission Accomplished on an aircraft carrier
Workin hard every day
To make the world scarier and scarier

A kinder, gentler version of daddy,
Check this Conservative's Compassion
Read my lips, motherf**kers,
Time for lights, camera and action
This power trip sh*t gets me higher
Than back in the day, doin Cocaine
My name is Supa Dubya
And I'm really f**king insane

I'm setting the stage for a show
For which you've never seen an equal
You thought 9/11 was tight, hold up,
I'm gettin ready for the sequel
Whatever the cost, whatever the price
To buy me four more years
A few more terror attacks,
More lies to keep you living in fear

Call Rush, Call O'Reilly,
Get on the phone with Mr. Hannity
Spin the web of deception
So we can continue with this insanity
Don't ask to many questions,
Deploy Weapons of Mass Distraction
Prepare the foot soldiers,
It's almost time to Jump into action

The Second Coming of the Rapture,
The last Holy Crusade,
I'm smiting infidels left and right,
Giving them a taste of my righteous blade
The power to destroy the world
In the palm of my hand
I'll bring you eternal salvation,
By air, sea and land

With Us Or Against Us,
Only two roads you can choose
The almighty is on my side,
And there's now way I can lose
It's the Coalition Of The Sellouts,
Motherf**king, the United Nations
I'm readin the Bible and Mein Kampf
For my divine inspiration

The ultimate corporate state,
Only dreamed of by Mussolini
In the innermost of inner circles,
Rubbin elbows and sippin Martinis
In bed with CEO's, Saudi Princes and Israeli Ministers
I serve only them and follow their orders,
No matter how sinister

I'm the schoolyard bully,
Gimme your milk money and play my game
The only bastard on the planet
Gettin by on his f**kin last name
Can't even pronounce nuclear missile,
But I know how to pull the trigger
Kick back and relax
While the empire grows bigger and bigger

F**k Genghis Khan, f**k Caesar,
F**k Alexander the Great
I'm bigger than all those niggas,
This is the perfect Fascist State
Don't mess with Texas, motherf**kers,
Don't mess with me
Or I'll blow your brains
I'm Super Duper Dubya
This is my world And my game.

Video Clip:

No comments: