Thursday, April 20, 2006


I'm The Decider

(Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo)

Courtesy of:
Huffington Post











I am me and Rummy's he, Iraq is free and we are all together
See the world run when Dick shoots his gun, see how I lie.
I'm Lying.

Sitting on my own brain, waiting for the end of days
Corporation profits, bloody oil money
I'm above the law and I'll decide what's right or wrong.

I am the egg head, I'm the commander, I'm the decider
Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo

Baghdad city policeman sitting pretty little targets in a row
See how they die when the shrapnel flies see mothers cry
I'm Lying...I'm Ly-ing...I'm Lying...I'm Ly-ing.

Yellow cake plutonium, imaginary WMD's
Declassifying facts, exposing secret agents
Tax cuts for the wealthy leaving all the poor behind.

Chorus:

Sitting in the White House garden talking to the Lord
My thoughts would be busy busy hatching if I only had a brain.

Chorus.

(Courtesy of Paul Hipp)

To hear the song:
http://decider.cf.huffingtonpost.com



No comments: