Monday, March 05, 2012

Mea Culpa



Posted by "CavalierZee"


"Je ne dors plus"...

Writhing in darkness.
Tossing; unrest.
Churning in turmoil.
Rising, I crest.

"Je te desire"...

Wanting to feel you.
Needing release.
Aching to taste you.
Yearning; unceased.

"Prends moi"...

Giving my body.
Begging your soul.
Taking my passion.
Making you whole.

"Je suis a toi"

Breaching the chasm.
Coursing; my veins.
Burning my body.
Craving; remains.

"Mea Culpa....."

"Je veux aller au bout de mes fantasmes"...

Hunting, I seek you.
Basic, I prowl.
Seething, I snare you.
Primal, I howl.

"Je sais que c'est interdit"... 

Forbidden; in mourning.
Verboten, taboo.
Searching the righteous.
I find only you.

"Je suis folle"...

Sinking to madness.
Falling from grace.
Blinding; my passion.
Haunting; your face.

"Je m'abandonne"...

Helpless to fight you.
Tormented, I call.
Prostrate for mercy.
Surrendering all.


-----------

Mea Culpa: By Enigma
Via: LiveJournal.com

-----------

Image: Untitled
Unknown Photographer
Unknown Model
Via: VistaBack.com

No comments: