Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Integrated Tourniquet System

The Blood Stopper System

By Christian
October 29, 2008 08:01 AM
Door Kickers
Courtesy Of
DefenseTech

Some of you wondered what this Integrated Tourniquet System Blackhawk designed was all about. So in the interest of full disclosure, I've posted their video demo on how it works.

Now, some of you wondered about the construction of the ITS into the garments. Basically, the Nylon strap that makes up the bulk of the tourniquet is pretected behind a light, soft mesh retention pouch that keeps the strap from rubbing up against the wearer's skin. This also helps keep toes and fingers from catching on the ITS straps as the operator dons the garments.

Also, keep an eye on the HPFU entry. I need to remformat some of the promotional pics that I have from my trip to Blackhawk and I'll post them once they're done.

BLACKHAWK! Integrated Tourniquet System-ITS

No comments: