Saturday, February 02, 2008

Know Your Enemy

By Rage Against The Machine

Born with insight and a raised fist
Im a brother with a furious mind
Action must be taken
We dont need the key
Well break in

Something must be done
About vengeance, a badge and a gun

Fight the war, fuck the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E

Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
The finger to the land of the chains
What? the land of the free?
Whoever told you that is your enemy?

Now something must be done
About vengeance, a badge and a gun

Ive got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
Ive got no patience now
So sick of complacence now

Time has come to pay
Know your enemy!

Yes I know my enemies
Theyre the teachers who taught me to fight me
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission
Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
All of which are american dreams
NOTE: The above lyrics are incomplete.

No comments: