Thursday, February 15, 2007

"Living In This Beautiful White House"

On MSNBC tonight, Newsweek correspondent Howard Fineman said his Republican sources "cringed" in response to this comment by President Bush during his news conference today:

QUESTION: Do you believe it's a civil war, sir?

I can only tell me what people on the ground whose judgment -- it's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a first-hand assessment. I haven't been there. You have. I haven't. But I do talk to people who are -- and people whose judgment I trust -- and they would not qualify it as that. There are others who think it is.

-----------

Can Mr. "I am a War President," leave his emerald city, and take a long-hard-look at what his delusions of grandeur and misguided policies have done to the nations he has unjustly targeted.

Can he be more detached from reality?

No comments: